Saturday, September 6, 2008

Antonio's Gun and Delfino's Dream

I read a review in The Texas Observer (August 8 edition) of Antonio's Gun and Delfino's Dream, by Sam Quinones. Based on the review, I will buy the book.

If you live in Texas, or if you've ever lived in Texas, or if you've never lived in Texas but have considered it, or if you've never lived in Texas and don't plan to, get a subscription to The Texas Observer. You will make me happy and you will be delighted to support an exceptionally good progressive publication at the amazingly low annual subscription fee of $32. You can subscribe online at http://www.texasobserver.org/subscribe.php.

If you do nothing else, though, read the review.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brittle Road - I'm associate publisher at The Texas Observer and really appreciate your plug, and your spot on synopsis of what we are about.

Any Brittle Road reader who would like to subscribe should call me and I'll give you a $5 discount.

Julia Austin
The Texas Observer
512-477-0746