Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Personal Instruction

I arranged for web hosting for a domain name I secured a year or two ago, with the objective of creating a WordPress blog. The host allows "one-button installation" of WordPress, which I finally did. But I haven't a clue where to go from here. I have downloaded long and convoluted instructions that I simply cannot force myself to read. I need personal, hands-on, step-by-step instructions on how to get this rolling. I may be willing to provide room and board for my teacher. And maybe airfare. Meals, certainly.

Who will be the first to jump in and offer personal instruction?

2 comments:

YourFireAnt said...

That phrase "....but I can't force myself to read it..." sure resonates with me. I am a hands-on, monkey see/monkey do learner.

I can even learn over the phone, but reading instructions..... I'd rather drink shards of broken glass.

ox

bev said...

Email me the instructions if you like. No guarantee I will get anywhere with them, but I've set up enough websites and blogs for other people that it may not be a big deal.