Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And the next phase is...

Certified letter to XO Customer Care: Check
Copy sent to interim CEO of XO: Check
Copy sent to Exec. VP of XO: Check
Keys returned to office building management: Check
Mail now being forwarded to PO box: ALARM--Forwarding order still not being followed
Old garage refrigerator disposed of: ALARM--Nothing done yet
Mind off of business: ALARM--Emails keep coming

This afternoon, I spent a while looking at all the boxes of crap we brought home from the office. They're stacked everywhere. We have to reduce those boxes to sheets.

And I spent time considering how to reorganize my garage...and what I need to do around the house to get it in the shape I want it to be in. That's more like it. Until I realize I need money to do what I want to do and I no longer have any income. Screw it. I'll do it anyway and figure out a way to make some money to cover the costs.

Tomorrow, if the mood strikes us, we'll hit the road for a day trip. Or maybe not. There's nothing saying we have to do anything.

This will take some getting used to.


No comments: