Saturday, March 20, 2010

Epic Laziness

I should go into my attic today to find out what's making the noise and, more importantly, what's causing the horrendous odor. But my bones are creaking and my knees hurt. My eyes itch and ache. My mind can't get off work.

So maybe I'll wait until noon, then drink a very cold beer or two and watch the thermometer. Word is our 70 degree temperatures from yesterday will drop to below freezing today. It's already 38 degrees. They (you know, "them," "the others," "the predictor-people") are predicting snow. OK, maybe not beer. Maybe Scotch...but I'll have to go out to buy the Scotch.

My laziness today is epic. I feel like taking a eight-day nap. This is not good. I need the energy of an 8-year-old, yet I have the energy of an 80-year-old.

2 comments:

Pensionado said...

Bad smell? Not good!

on another note - after all your raging against that old bastard of a Toyota, word on the street is that you got a Honda Pilot. Why the news blackout?

Springer Kneeblood said...

Yes, bad smell is not good. As for the news blackout...it's not an intentional blackout, just haven't gotten around to it. I keep hoping for necessary use for the vehicle that will vindicate my purchase. "I wanted a tall, roomy vehicle" isn't enough. Plus, I've purchased a vehicle that drinks more gas than the Bastard did, so I am embarrassed at my decision. But I do like having far better visibility from sitting so high up. And I hope to use the thing as a motel alternative someday.