Friday, November 7, 2008

Perfect Margaritas, Free for the Asking

It's finally Friday night again yet I continue to be unable to think creatively. Is that what over-eating does to me? If I fasted for a month, would I be apt to spontaneously erupt with mind-bending brilliance on a routine basis? Or have I entered that stage of my life in which my brain cells simply shut off for long periods of time, trying in vain to recharge?

Maybe the perfect margarita will help. OK, I convinced myself. I'll make a perfect margarita for myself. I know exactly how to do that. And I have all the ingredients, including damn near a full cup of freshly-squeezed lime juice. I can have more than one perfect margarita. If I empty the cup, I can have a damn litter of margaritas!

Who wants one? Come on over, there's plenty of tequila and triple sec and lime juice.

2 comments:

Kathy Rogers said...

OK, but easy on the triple sec. I don't like them sweet.

YourFireAnt said...

Yeah. Hell with the lime juice too. Just hand me the bottle, and throw the top away.

;-)


FA