Monday, February 28, 2011

A Lovely New Week

Sometimes things are better after a good night's sleep. Sometimes they aren't.

This time, I did not awake to find that worries had flitted away during the night. Instead, I awoke to find evidence on my email (I shouldn't check my office email this early, but I do) that the reasons for my burnout and my fury are intensifying. I don't know if I am willing to stand eight days, much less eight months, of this.

But, now, the decision to start a new chapter is being second-guessed. In fact, it's going unclaimed by some of the parties to it. The decision, if it is that, looks old and weak and perhaps on its last legs.

2 comments:

YourFireAnt said...

Springer, what the hell are you talking about?

T.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

LOL, YourFireAnt.

Ellie