Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Maybe

I haven't posted here for over a week. Laziness, amplified by distractions and other priorities.

Let's see, what to say. Well, I'm still on a strong weight-loss course, having lost almost 33 pounds since beginning the diet at the beginning of the second week in August. I'm beginning to question the target weight I set for myself, 160 pounds. While I think another 30 pounds may not be a bad target, my original target is still 50 pounds away and my body shape has changed considerably already. So, maybe 180 is a better number. Or maybe 170. But I think 160 is, perhaps, a bit much. We'll see.

A friend and his wife just went skydiving (tandem jumps) over the weekend. Now, my wife wants to jump, and I want to do it again (my one and only tandem jump was 22+ years ago). So, that may be on our list of things to do before year-end.

And we're talking again about bathroom remodeling and putting in a raised vegetable garden in the back yard. And we're occasionally broaching the subject of whether we might be able to retire, or just quit, within another year or two.

There's a lot on my mind. But I'm too pressured for time and to write about it all now. Maybe soon. Maybe.

1 comment:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

You just casually throw "tandem jumping" in there with growing veggies and remodeling a bathroom?

Impressive.

Ellie