Wednesday, September 23, 2009

De-Stress

I've been busy, which is one reason for the lack of posts.

Another reason is that my wife just had an internal cardioverter defibrillator implanted in her chest, with leads placed directly into the atrial and ventricular chambers of her heart. The reason for the implant was her irregular heartbeat and the potentil for sudden cardiac arrest.

The idea of the docs doing this work had me on edge. She came home today and is feeling fine, though, so I'm not as distracted. But I'm still godawful busy. I did cancel my participation in a client event in Washington, DC next week, though; sending someone else in my place. So, my stress has been taken down a couple of notches.

I need to take the stress level down a few more notches.

3 comments:

Kathy Rogers said...

Hope she's OK and that you will be able to take a deep breath and be OK, too.

Springer Kneeblood said...

Thanks, Kathy. She's fine and now I am, too.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Yes, you do.
Hope you wife continues to do well.
Scary stuff, huh?

Ellie