Monday, April 20, 2009

Periodic Gluttony is Good for My Attitude

Grilled monster zuccini (on the left...the size of a car), sliced tomatoes, sliced avocados drizzled with fresh lime juice, pinto beans in ranch sauce flavored with sliced jalapeƱos, grilled strips of pork with my barbeque sauce (jazzed up tonight with pomegranate syrup), and charred jalapeƱos (and they were giants, too). Click on the photo to enlarge to incomprehensible size. Just a typical Monday meal for my favorite wife and me. I cooked tonight. Tomorrow, it's her turn again. Last night was her turn, too, when she made fantastic steak & kidney pie; but no photos.

4 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

YUM! Look at you go! I'm reading your list of ingredients out to Mistah. We are *so* making this meal.

Well, if our gas grill still works, to char the jalapenos. The wind knocked it clear over last night.

Ellie

YourFireAnt said...

Truly delumptious! I'm comin' for supper someday.

FA

Springer Kneeblood said...

You're both invited over for dinner, anytime. Ellie, if you make it, I want to see pictures...and I hope your grill is OK.

Nicole said...

That looks great!