Saturday, April 9, 2011

Just Coffee

I have plans for later. You know, when I have more free time. Lots of plans. Objectives to meet. Projects to start. Projects to finish. Things to do.

In the meantime, I suppose I will simply do the regular, routine stuff. The drudgery. Things that MUST be done.

Hey, I can mix them up! Yeah, that's the ticket! I'll execute some of the plans while I move through the mundane. Making the mundane more manageable. My, my, it's magical to make such memories in the moment!

No, just coffee. Why do you ask?

3 comments:

Taradharma said...

dude, any way you can make it work for you in the now, I say.

The mundane doesn't stop, but it becomes actually pleasurable when the rest of life is in balance.

And I can believe it's only coffee, that stuff oughta be illegal, but I'm glad it's not. I'm working on a large cuppa right now.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Ha! Sure there's nothing else *in* that ol' cuppa...?

Ellie

Springer Kneeblood said...

Ellie. Of course I'm sure. Yes, of course. Why, did you see the bottle?