Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nice Online Jazz Station--WBGO

Thanks to my habit of wandering through the NPR website from time to time, I stumbled across a really nice spot to listen to jazz, a Newark, New Jersey based NPR affiliate called WBGO. It's possible to listen via the internet through a link on the site, which enables Windows media player, WinAmp, itunes Player, or Real Player.

As I bumped along, I came across the daily playlist, which is extremely handy if you (like I) don't know what the hell you're listening to but want to know. That link is at www.wbgo.org/playlist.

Nice stuff. I recommend it.

2 comments:

YourFireAnt said...

Remember when you used to be able to call up the station and ask.?

;-)

Me, You, or Ellie said...

You see that? You see what New Jersey has to offer the world?

Ellie